(updated 23 May 2020)
(Please note that the information contained in these pages are provided – “as is”, – with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, – or timeliness. SAMPP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.)
What should I know as an employee in Singapore
Guide on employment laws
Report non-compliant employers
If you come across any non-compliant employers, you can:
- Report an Employment Act violation
- Call our hotline 1800 221 9922
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday: 8.30am to 1pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
- Email email@example.com
Your identity will be kept strictly confidential.
What should I know as an employer
Other useful information:
- Employment Act
- CPF Act
- Interactive “Working it right” e-book
- Working it right – cleaning and F&B
- Working it right – retail
- Working it right – security, landscape and other industries
Workright Toolkit – 6 simple steps to comply with employment laws
Read the Workright Toolkit – 6 simple steps to comply with employment laws (in English and Mandarin).
You can also download the toolkit’s samples and templates.